Cornell Alumni Magazine encourages you to share your opinions about our articles. We may include web site comments in our “Correspondence” page in the print magazine. When you submit a comment, you agree to the following rules and expectations:
General rules and expectations:
- Be respectful:
- Comments should be civil and not harass, attack, or be threatening.
- Don’t post anything libelous or defamatory.
- Don’t use abusive language, profanity, or otherwise objectionable content as determined by Cornell Alumni Magazine at its sole discretion.
- Don’t post anything illegal, obscene, or technologically malicious (e.g., viruses or malware).
- Don’t invade anyone’s privacy.
- Don’t impersonate, or make false statements about, someone else.
- Cornell Alumni Magazine encourages you to use your real name.
- Comments should relate to the content in our articles.
- This is not a venue to promote your business, goods, or services. Please see our Classifieds and Cornellians in Business advertising opportunities if you would like to promote your endeavor to Cornell Alumni.
- Cornell Alumni Magazine reserves the right to remove content for any reason.
- Cornell Alumni Magazine is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted on its web site. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages.
- The comments on this site represent the individual views of the authors. They do not necessarily reflect the views of Cornell Alumni Magazine or its staff.
- Cornell Alumni Magazine reserves the right to remove content that violates any federal of state laws, including, for example, content that violates Copyright law.
- Cornell Alumni Magazine reserves the right to republish or edit user content posted to its site.