Your class column in Cornell Alumni Magazine is a great way to start building enthusiasm for Reunion!
Make the most of your Class Columns
- Keep your class correspondents informed of the developing plans for Reunion so there can be news in each issue that will encourage classmates to attend.
- Pre-Reunion events provide great material for class columns.
- Avoid using long lists of names in the class column. Lists of class-mates who are planning to attend are better circulated in Reunion mailings or on the class website, reserving class columns for news of individual classmates and plans for Reunion itself.
- There’s plenty of time to promote Reunion attendance with a class ad in the Class Notes. Consider starting in the Jan/Feb issue of your Reunion year.
- Be sure to make full use of the column if complimentary issues of the magazine will be going to classmates who are not already subscribers.
- Make sure to remind your class correspondents to include your class website (and Facebook page) at the end of every column.
- Have a great time getting ready for Reunion!
- Questions? Contact Alexandra Bond, Class Notes Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We also offer in-house design services for the classes. Click here for our complete media kit!