Highlight your Class’s individual events for virtual Reunion 2021 as an incentive for classmates to participate
Break through virtual event fatigue with fun and colorful descriptions of these events
Make the most of your Class Columns
- —Keep your class correspondents informed of the developing plans for Reunion so there can be news in each issue that will encourage classmates to attend.
- —Pre-Reunion events provide great material for class columns.
- —Avoid using long lists of names in the class column. Lists of class-mates who are planning to attend are better circulated in Reunion mailings or on the class website, reserving class columns for news of individual classmates and plans for Reunion itself.
- —There’s plenty of time to promote Reunion attendance with a class ad in the Class Notes. Consider starting in the Jan/Feb issue of your Reunion year.
- —Be sure to make full use of the column if complimentary issues of the magazine will be going to classmates who are not already subscribers.
- —Make sure to remind your class correspondents to include your class website (and Facebook page) at the end of every column.
- —Have a great time getting ready for Reunion!
- —Questions? Contact Alexandra Bond, Class Notes Editor (email@example.com)
We also offer in-house design services for the classes. Click here for our complete media kit!